Monday, November 15, 2010

Mogcast #10

http://radiomagnetic.com/main-features/mogcast-10-featuring-ooooo-salem-and-oneohtrix-point-never/
Hello people, its back to just me on my own some for this months podcast. I play lots of lovely records. I hope y’all enjoy it. I’m sure we’ll dig someone interesting up for the next one.

Enjoy!

-Stuart Braithwaite

Tracklist
1. Oppenheimer Analysis – Radiance
2. Salem – King Night
3. Jimi Hendrix – Are You Experienced?
4. Empire Jubilee Quartet – Wade In The Water
5. Danie Higgs – Say God
6. Brian McBride – Chamber Minvet
7. Oneohtrix Point Never – Returnal
8. Factory Floor – A Lying (Chris Carter Remix)
9. Bardo Pond – Just Once
10. My Bloody Valentine – Feed Me With Your Kiss
11. oOoOO – Burnout Eyes
12. Papa M – I Of Mine
13. Link Wray – Batman

No comments: