Sunday, January 18, 2009

Taipei, Hong Kong, setlists

Seems Mogwai attracted a number of stalkers whilst in Taiwan last week, if the number of off-duty photos on Flickr is anything to go by.
flickr.com/search/?q=mogwai+taipei

The setlist suggests it was a long show too, and well-received if the second encore is any indication.

Anyone attend the show in Hong Kong this evening? Setlist, comments etc? Please get in touch.

On a related note - coverage of past shows always welcome, particularly missing setlists, photos, reviews etc. The Brightlight gigography suggests that Mogwai played 369 shows between 2002 and 2008, and that we're missing details for 36 of those shows. Prior to that, the picture is patchier. Please get in touch if you can fill any gaps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was at the Hong Kong show. These are the tracks i'm quite sure of, though I can't recall the order:

precipice
scotland's shame
I'm Jim Morrison I'm Dead
Thank You Space Expert
mogwai fear satan
like herod
cody
hunted by a freak
kids will be skeletons
friend of the night

I think I'm missing one or two or I made a mistake. Hopefully someone will confirm. They played only one encore.

Great show indeed - they sounded terrific.

Rob said...

thank you. (hopefully) confirmed setlist on the site now:
http://www.youngteam.co.uk/brightlight/eng/gig180109.php